View: 7 Date: 2018/8/13 17:15:31
|Name:||Griffonia Seeds Extract|
|Specification::||50.0%~98.0% 5-HTP Test By HPLC|
1. Sources and Habitat
Griffonia simplicifolia is a woody climbing shrub native to West Africa and Central Africa. It grows to about 3 m, and bears greenish flowers followed by black pods.
2. Descriptions and Specifications of Product
Content Specifications: 50.0%~98.0% 5-HTP Test By HPLC
Molecular Formula: C11H12N2O3
Molecular Mass: 220.084792 g/mol
CAS No.: 4350-09-8
3. Indications and Uses
The seeds of the plant are used as an herbal supplement for their 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP ) content. 5-Hydroxytryptophan is an important building block for the human body to form serotonin. Serotonin plays an important role in the body specially as a neurotransmitter to transport signals between neurons in the nervous system.
1. Improving in mood, anxiety, insomnia, and physical symptoms
2. Anti depression, Reducing depressing and fibromyalgia
3. Being effective in various types of headaches including tension headache and migraines
4. Decreasing food intake and weight loss
The Information had not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, only for reference.