View: 2 Date: 2018/8/14 9:35:33
|Name:||Green Tea Extract|
|Specification::||95.0% Polyphenols Test By UV|
1. Sources and Habitat
Green tea is made from the leaves from Camellia sinensis that have undergone minimal oxidation during processing. Green tea originated in China, but it has become associated with many cultures throughout Asia. Green tea has recently become relatively widespread in the West where black tea has been the traditionally consumed tea.
2. Descriptions and Specifications of Product
Content Specifications: 95.0% Polyphenols Test By UV
Molecular Formula: C22H18O11
Molecular Mass: 458.37
3. Indications and Uses
The phenolic content in tea refers to the phenols and polyphenols, natural plant compounds which are found in tea. These chemical compounds affect the flavor and mouthfeel and are speculated to provide potential health benefits. Polyphenols in tea include catechins, theaflavins, tannins, and flavonoids.
The Indian and Chinese have used the green tea for hundreds of years for a wide variety of uses. These cultures have used green tea to treat headaches, aching body parts, and to improve life expectancy.
1. Applied in food field, it is used as natural antioxidant, antistaling agent, and anti-fading agents.
2. As cosmetics and daily chemical additives, it owns the effect of anti-wrinkle and anti-Aging. It can dispel spot, prevent and treat skin disease and sensibility, decayed tooth, dental plaque, periodontitis and halitosis, protect skin from the harmful solar ray and prevent skin cancer.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is used to prevent and cure cardiovascular disease, diabetes.It owns the effect of sterilization and antivirus. It is available as raw material of subsidiary and healthcare medecine.
4. Anticancer activity of doxorubicin and idarubicin.
The Information had not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, only for reference.